- Care Home: Valley Lodge
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Location: Matlock
Are you a RGN, RMHN or RLDN looking to make a positive career transition to a company where you will be rewarded for your dedication and commitment to providing the highest level of nursing care?
At Ashmere Derbyshire Limited you will be joining a team who is passionate about providing person centred and genuine care whilst consistently performing to deliver high standards to our residents. Our Nurses maintain the upmost commitment to fulfilling wishes of their residents in a positive and dignifying manner.
About Valley Lodge
Valley Lodge is a well-established dual registered residential and nursing home based in Matlock, hosting 63 beds with a ‘GOOD’ CQC rating. Valley Lodge is considered a Derbyshire County Council Quality Premium Home and holds a level 1 Derbyshire Dignity award.
Currently we have permanent opportunities available in full or part time capacities. Preferences regarding shift times and duration will be considered.
Benefits, Reward & recognition
As a Nurse with Ashmere Derbyshire Limited you will be rewarded in the following ways:
– A basic pay rate of £19.00 per hour with an enhanced rate of £20.00 per hour offered for night and weekend shifts
– Paid breaks
– An ongoing commitment towards learning and development including Ashmere’s internal training programs encompassing an initial one week paid induction program
– Paid NMC registration after completing 12 months of continuous service
– Access to Ashmere’s internal reward and incentive program
– Employee loyalty and recognition schemes including the annual Ashmere awards event
– Paid DBS check
To find out more information about this opportunity please contact our Human Resources Advisor Whitney on 01773 747 044 ext 217 or to apply for the role click on “Apply for this job”.
We are excited to hear from you