UPDATE – 13/06/2022
- End-of-life visiting no longer require a test before entering in any circumstances.
- Visitors should not enter the care home if they are feeling unwell, even if they have tested negative for COVID-19
- Visitors who attend once or twice a week only need test on that day. If you visit more than twice a week, you should test a maximum of twice weekly, 3 to 4 days apart following staff testing regime
- If the home is in an outbreak of COVID-19 or where a care home resident has confirmed COVID-19, every resident be allowed to continue to receive one visitor inside the care home.
- All visits should be pre-agreed with the home
- All visitors are required to wear a face mask