If you are thinking of joining us at an Ashmere care home, you are now able to take a tour around the home!
This must be as an appointment only and has the same restrictions as visiting loved ones, including:
- Tours are limited to two people and you must be tested with a lateral flow test before entry, which is available at the home.
- You must wear a mask and gloves
- It is by appointment only – please arrange with the home
- Please do not sit / use any furniture and touch anything unnecessary
- Unfortunately, you are not able to use the toilets or be offered any refreshments
- Please do not have close contact with residents and you must observe social distancing with staff and residents at all times where possible